I posted this recipe on here two years ago and I bake it often, especially when I have some overripe bananas in the fruit bowl. This recipe is a winner with babies, children and adults alike. Great for an afternoon snack or dessert and so quick and easy to make.
- Mash the bananas with a fork
- Whisk the butter and sugar together for a couple of minutes and then add in the eggs, vanilla essence and bananas and whisk for another minute
- Now add the flour and when fully mixed scrape the mixture into the loaf/cake tin
- Bake for 70 minutes on gas mark 4; 180C.
- Once cooked, remove from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.